Thursday 21 September 2017

Winnie Wednesday Holloween Images over at Polkadoodles

Hi everyone I have a project to show you using the brand new Winnie Wednesday Halloween Images from Polkadoodles

http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/

If you get in quick Polkadoodles has a discount code for a extra 15% off the code is TREAT

I have used Winnie Wednesday Bat Girl for my project today I used the BW Digi and coloured her up with prisma pencils I also used the papers and sentiment from the collection



The black material I have used behind is like a loose woven net kind of I found it in the Halloween section in spotlight and the white is just cheesecloth and I added a ribbon

Thank you for stopping by


Challenges I have entered







2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Halloween card Michelle and bat girl is super. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, what a lfun Halloween card you have made here which fits perfectly the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration and Challenge Blog Monthly Challenge this month of “Fall/Fall colours/pumpkins”. Love the addition of the woven net and cheesecloth. They really work to add a lot of texture. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Design Team Leader).

    ReplyDelete